Shopping in Langkawi
100％ Pure Virgin Coconut Oil of Langkawi
- Would you like 100％ local souvenir? This is the one. Coconuts are grown in Langkawi and all the processes are handmade in Langkawi.
It all started by a lady who owns a mango plantation who had had skin troubles like sun burns and spots. She came up with an idea of making coconut oil for her sake, and found nothing but great results!
As you may see on TVs or magazines, effects of virgin coconut oil are wide spread among especially ladies with skin problems and Hollywood actresses.
It’s great for moisturizing, cleansing body, or for massaging.
How Unkaizan staff use this: take in 1-2 teaspoons a day (reduce cholesterol), for massaging, for hair and lip moisturizing.
- Price：RM35.00 (120ml)
- Sold : UNKAIZAN Japanese Restaurant
- A souvenir shop in a traditional Malay style building.
You can get all the typical souvenirs here, such as batik, silver, pewter, rattan baskets and homemade chocolate. Take your time and enjoy shopping!
At the Batik Workshop, you can look at the production done by experts or even make your own batik.
Complimentary shuttle service from major hotels is available. *Conditions may apply.
- Its name "Nasi" means "rice" in Malay.
It is conveniently located in Langkawi Fair Shopping Mall in Kuah town.
You can find very unique cushion covers and sarongs here. The cushion covers are made from Songkit, a Malay traditional embroidery, using gold strings.
Other items you will see are: sandals, hand bags, clothes, books (many books about interior decoration, owner's taste) etc.
- Tel : 04-966-2881
- Open : 10:30-21:00
- Close : Open every day
- Location : Langkawi Fair Shopping Mall in Kuah Town
Pasar Malam (Night Market)
- Can’t miss out Pasar Malam (Night Market) during your visit in Langkawi.
Markets are held eve night and the places vary by days of the week, so pick the location that’s convenient to you, and enjoy local food, drinks, fruits, daily items etc.
For example, Wed. & Sat. are in Kuah town, and Tue. is near Pantai Cenang. (You can find the location detail on a Langkawi free map.)
Even though you are not comfortable walking-eating, you can feel its lively atmosphere!
- Open : Approx. 18:00-21:00
- Close : Depends on locations
- Location : Whole Langkawi (Kuah markets are bigger)